Job title: Sales Support Associate – WFH
Company: Lumen Technologies
Job description: About Lumen
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Sales Support Associate (SSA) is a support extension of the sales team to drive greater efficiency and productivity for the sales organization. The Sales Support Associate will be responsible for maintaining understanding of Lumen’s internal sales systems and processes while acting as the subject matter expert for all internal questions and escalations around these processes.
At Lumen we know that our customers deserve the best possible experience when working with our team members and sales professionals. As the sales process needs to be unique and customized for the customer, we are looking to bring on Sales Support Associates who are the driving force behind efficiency and productivity in the Sales organization. Our SSAs are fully integrated into the sales process and will be able to demonstrate their knowledge, passion and expertise by handling escalations and questions around the sales process.
The Main Responsibilities
- Supporting pre & post-sale activities around project quoting, order support & accuracy, and ensuring proper sales recognition. The focus of the role is to limit administrative burden on sellers while enabling sales to focus on customer facing/revenue generating activities
- Serve as subject matter expert for quote creation and order submission for sales representatives. Providing guidance to sales team and end-to-end accountability on the order creation to sales recognition process.
- Administrative tasks involve Salesforce management (accuracy and accountability of opportunity value), SFDC reporting and supporting forecasting efforts of sales team, assisting with meeting Sales Exit Criteria, and managing large data sets for customer quoting/ordering.
- Expedite sales process by facilitating requests with appropriate internal groups, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely responses.
- Facilitate service inventory investigation.
- Provide support to sales staff as needed.
- Will provide direct sales support by utilizing a variety of organizational and project management skills.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Strong cognitive skills to grasp complex systems and process (Positive attitude and willingness to learn complex systems and processes)
- Be flexible to learn new process and articulate effectively to broader sales audience (you can remove based on revision to top bullet)
- Governance and accountability to drive productivity of sales team
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary to fulfill basic duties of the role.
- Up to 2 years’ experience around sales or marketing support
- Ability to work with senior management to complete assigned tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with complex databases and systems
- Experience with Salesforce and Excel applications
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, pro-active, and results-oriented professional
- Develop effective working relationships with peers, sales team and across organizational lines.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 316435
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job’s location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
Location: Abbeville, AL
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 04:28:58 GMT