Job title: Delivery Driver for Amazon DSP
Job description: Become a Delivery Driver with LAUDEI
No previous delivery experience required. We are hiring immediately.
LAUDEI is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP) that is owned and operated by a passionate operations professional with more than 20 years experience managing teams and daily operations! We deliver packages and smiles daily!
We’re looking for dedicated individuals who are inspired and motivated to work smart and work hard in a team environment who desires to grow with the Company. As a delivery driver, you will be the face of our company. It will be your job to consistently exceed customer expectations by making sure all orders are delivered with a smile, on time, safely, and to the right location. Currently, we are looking to fill Seasonal driving positions in Richmond, CA.
– Military Veterans are welcome!
– Commercial, DOT, CDL (or work-related) driving experience is a plus, but not mandatory
***Qualified Applicants are Encouraged to Apply ***
Delivery Driver Associate Responsibilities:
- Load vans and deliver packages by driving, climbing in and out of the vehicle, and walking upstairs and through driveways in all weather conditions, and deliver packages safely and on time.
- You can plan on working about 3-5 days a week including weekends, 10 hour shifts are typical, paid Biweekly.
- Follow strict safety standards on and off the road.
- Solve problems independently using critical thinking skills.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Operate an electronic device for GPS and daily records.
- You will interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner. Provide excellent customer service and satisfaction despite stressful events/conditions.
- Communicate effectively with support team to provide exceptional customer service and ensure deliveries are completed.
Delivery Driver Requirements:
We provide on-the-job training so that all of our employees feel confident on the road and the doorsteps of customers. Our main priority is drivers that we can trust to drive safely and deliver on time.
- Be 21 years of age or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety
- Have a valid driver’s license within the state of employment (a commercial driver’s license (CDL) is not required)
- Consent and pass a 4 panel drug screen
- Be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, weighing 10,000 lbs. or less (you do not need to provide your own vehicle)
- Be able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds during an 8 to 10-hour work shift
- Appropriately handle stressful driving demands including inclement weather conditions
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
What is an Amazon delivery service partner?
Amazon has partnered with local Delivery Service Partners (DSPs), independent delivery organizations that help Amazon deliver thousands of packages to customers every day. As an employee of an Amazon delivery service partner (DSP), you will work directly for the DSP that operates out of a local Amazon delivery station
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $22 per hour
Location: Lafayette, CA
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:01:49 GMT