Job title: Sales Development Representative
Job description: Kargo unites the world’s leading brands and premium publishers on mobile devices using innovative creative ad formats. At Kargo, we’re all about bringing together the best of the best with a spark of creativity to stand out from the crowd. The same is true for our employees. What makes Kargo and each Kargo team member exceptional makes our company special. Kargo believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to diversity in the workplace. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or other legally protected status. Individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Kargo is 400 employees strong across offices in New York City, Chicago, Austin, Dallas, Los Angeles, Sydney, Auckland, Ireland, and London. But we’re not stopping there, so stay tuned as we expand our map and our team.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) and LinkedIn (Kargo).
Title: Sales Development Representative
Job Type: Full time, Hybrid
Job Location: Remote, NYC or Chicago region preferred
Summary of Job’s Purpose: As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You are an entrepreneur leading sales growth by prospecting and cultivating leads towards qualified opportunities. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing SDR team at the company – help set the direction of the team, and prove success. You will be positioned for growth within their team and have the industry’s best assets available for your success. We value different growth paths, so as a next step in your career, following success in this role, can include: SDR team leadership/management, sales role, account role, and others.
Responsibilities include outbound calls to potential customers for the purpose of qualifying and developing leads, developing interest from various campaigns and setting appointments for the sales team. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you!
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the addressable market
- Set the pace for the BDR team as a top performer in prospecting and engaging with potential clients
- Identify client needs and qualify and introduce our clients products
- Execute on daily goals and metrics in regard to calls made, emails sent, accounts sourced, etc.
- Touches via email and Linkedin.
- Set up meeting or calls between prospective clients and sales team
- Strong communication proficiency, including professional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Client product knowledge and in depth understanding of end to end process
- Motivation, determination, and perseverance
- Aptitude for research and analysis
- Empathy, strong communication skills and a deep respect for the power of collaboration
- Excellent problem-solving, time management, organizational and analytical skills
- A learning mindset, regardless of level of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of industry-standard sales technologies, such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Vidyard, Outreach, Gong.io is an advantage
- Adtech or Martech experience
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible PTO + 10 sick days a year
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000 a year
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Benefits medical, dental, and vision
- 401K plan with full company match
- The remote, WFH tech setup you need to be successful
- Fun, flexible, people-centric culture
Kargo and Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the company’s growth and achievements, including:
- B&T’s Best Media Platform (2021)
- Digiday Awards’ Media Award for Best Digital Product Innovation (2021)
- Martech Breakthrough Awards’ Content Management Innovation (2021) (2017)
- Three MMA Smarties (2018)
- Adweek Innovative Mobile Ad Player (2017)
- Best Places to Work (2017)
Powered by JazzHR
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 04:18:18 GMT