Job title: Marketing Coordinator
Company: Just Energy
Job description: Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Houston, TX – Remote
Reports To: Sr. Marketing Manager
Who is Just Energy?
Just Energy is a retail energy provider specializing in electricity and natural gas commodities and bringing energy efficient solutions and renewable energy options to customers. Currently, operating in the United States and Canada, Just Energy serves residential and commercial customers. Just Energy is the parent company of Amigo Energy, Filter Group Inc., Hudson Energy, Interactive Energy Group, Tara Energy, and terrapass.
Just Energy is proud to be named Best Electricity Company in Houston. The 2021 Best of the Best competition, presented by the Houston Chronicle, recognizes some of the city’s best businesses as determined by community choice. Visit our website to learn more:
Just Energy is seeking a highly driven Marketing Coordinator to join their digital and marketing team. We are looking for a versatile and creative marketer with to support our digital and traditional marketing inititiaves. You will coordinate campaign deliverables across multiple energy brands. Success in this role depends on communication skills, critical problem solving, and oranizational skills. This role reports to the Sr. Marketing Manager and will provide essential support to the marketing group.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing.
- Coordinate marketing campaign tasks including requesting copy, organizing feedback, working with vendors on print items, managing vendor payment.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
- Apply lessons learned and continuously improve the way that work is developed and delivered, providing feedback and implementing changes to optimize internal processes.
- Assist with the coordination of sales and marketing events.
- Manage the relationshp with external vendors including placing orders and submitting invoices to finance.
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Proven experience managing cross-functional projects
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Graphic and email marketing design experience preferred.
- Must be available for events (sometimes on weekends)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- External or in-house agency experience in traditional and digital marketing desirable
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Eager to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold strategic vision.
- Hybrid/WFH Model
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package after 30 days of employment
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Company paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee discount opportunities
- Personal development resources
- Health and wellbeing tools and resources
Just Energy and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and to promote a diverse, inclusive, accessible, merit-based, respectful and equitable workplace. We invite all interested individuals to apply.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:24:17 GMT