Job title: cxLoyalty – Communications Product Analyst
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
Are you an experienced professional who is looking to support transactional communications? Are you ready to take a deep dive and go beyond the world of travel and travel rewards? Is collaborating on marketing initiatives something you are good at? Do you want to make an impact every day? Are you ready to join a company that you can grow with?
Put your experience to work in a fast-paced environment where input and innovation is valued. cxLoyalty is looking for a Communications Product Analyst to Join our team. This position will be supporting transactional communications (beyond travel & travel rewards) and collaborating on marketing initiatives as necessary in order for us to increase customer lifetime value by making each experience personal and inspire consumers to spend, grow and advocate.
Must Have Capabilities
- Experience with email setup and managing a transactional email program (e.g., triggered emails, abandoned cart, confirmation, welcome series)
- Define standards, protocols, and documentation for email templates
- Work with client teams to understand template requirements
- Work with UX and designers to bring to life
- Configure or update Transactional email templates (“base” + client specific)
- Write email HTML code
- Business-lead to migrate new clients onto the email platform
- Establish campaign/transactional rules for emails where applicable
- Working knowledge of trackable website events
- Configure SMS templates
- Work with AWS to Provision short codes for clients
- Monitoring of deliverability stats- This resource is responsible for proactively evaluating/reporting on delivery rates associated with the cxLoyalty business and escalating failure/bounce back rates that exceed industry norms.
- Side Note: The networking team managed by Robert Briggs will provide support once deliverability issues have been identified to help remediate issues.
- Working knowledge of domain and DNS set-up
- Assist in optimizing emails for effectiveness
Nice to Have Capabilities
- Experience with system integrations (APIs, XML and HTML)
- Working knowledge of general database architecture
- Preferred experience with a CMS, CDH, and transactional email platform tools (e.g., Stripo, Contentstack, Exponea, and Amazon Pinpoint)
Teams this person would collaborate with
- Product tribes (Product APIs)
- Client tribes (Client-specific changes/creations)
- Account Management
- Project Management
This role will need access to the following systems:
- Content Stack
- AWS Pinpoint
- SAS reporting portal
- ATG BCC (temporary access needed until these tools are phased out for BusOps support)
- Browser Stack (temporary access needed until these tools are phased out for BusOps support)
cxLoyalty, a JP Morgan Chase Company:
cxLoyalty, a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase, is a leading provider of loyalty technology services with rewards content in relevant categories including travel, gift cards, merchandise and incentives while using data and analytics to personalize, optimize and deliver a world-class customer experience. We have more than 40 years of experience designing, administering, and fulfilling market leading loyalty programs for our respected clients and their customers. Based in Stamford, Conn., cxLoyalty has more than 2,200 associates and provides services to consumers located in 14 countries
An entrepreneurial spirit, along with the energy and commitment of our employees, is the cornerstone of our success. We provide the tools to manage and positively impact all aspects of your well-being so that you can be more fulfilled, more engaged, and more productive. We’re solving the industry’s most interesting problems with its brightest talent, at a scale where everyone feels connected. Our quest to acquire and develop world-class talent is ongoing.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
We offer a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individuals and small businesses, including Chase-branded and co-branded cards in partnership with well-known companies and organizations. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies, capable of authorizing transactions across global currencies.
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:17:44 GMT