Job title: Field Service Engineer
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Job description: Biosense Webster, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer, located in Cincinnati, OH and surrounding areas.
Candidate must have the ability to work in home office 25% & in field 75%.
Valid US Driver’s license required.
The Field Service Engineer is responsible to manage the customer support system in the installation, service and repair of all products supported by Biosense Webster Inc. Responsible for interaction with customers over the phone and in person for the handling of customer technical inquires, and complaints.
The Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform onsite and remote technical support to internal and external through the Customer Support Call Center
- Manage account schedule and perform the installation, operation, repair and upgrades of equipment within assigned territory.
- Devises and implements preventative maintenance programs and maintains performance and service records for equipment.
- Evaluates, diagnoses and repairs malfunctioning equipment in response to service calls in assigned territory and schedule to facilitate all aspects of technical / engineering work required to support all products supported and serviced by the Biosense Webster technical department.
- Responds to customer requests for emergency service.
- Determines cause(s), troubleshoots and takes corrective action.
- Provides guidance to customers to include Doctors, Nurses and hospital Biomedical engineers along with Field Service Specialists and/or Representatives and assists when customer satisfaction issues arise.
- Manage customer expectations on a regular basis before and after various interactions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Drive Customer Satisfaction improvement in assigned territory through Monthly review of complaints / Parts Usage / system performance.
- Analyze data, identify issues and put in corrective actions and improvements plans
- Completes paperwork, documentation and administrative tasks per policy and procedures.
- Complete, clear and timely update in the Service Management System related to Workorder, Orders.
- Complete all processing of RMA returns to support individual usage of parts and equipment.
Manage allocated inventory and complete required audits to support thereof. * Completes required trainings for supported products and processes.
- Acts as customer advocate to represent customer needs internally
- Participate in incident investigation.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:04:19 GMT