Job title: Sr. Manager Finance Organization Development
Company: Intuitive Surgical
Job description: Company Description At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare’s hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s advance the world of minimally invasive care.
The Sr. Manager, Finance Organization Development will be responsible for leading several components of the Finance organizational health portfolio. This includes:
- Implementing programs that will attract, develop, and retain a diverse talent pipeline.
- Expanding and evolving our Finance Development and Intern Programs
- Evolving our Finance Onboarding Program to increase engagement and drive connection to our mission, products, and patients
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Finance Leaders and the University Hiring Program to expand and evolve the Intern and Finance Development Programs
- Recruit, hire, and train the Interns and Finance Development Program (Rotation) Analysts in collaboration with the Finance Managers
- In partnership with Talent Acquisition implement a recruitment strategy to generate a more diverse candidate pool and deepen the talent pipeline
- Create and facilitate skill development curriculum for the Intern and Finance Development Programs
- Lead the process improvement initiative to enhance our Intern and Finance Development Program processes including the creation of a competency matrix and outlining a best-in-class transition plan
- Review and enhance our current on-boarding materials and integration programs
- Mentor and coach employees on career development in all functions of Finance
- Present a quarterly summary to senior Finance leaders – activities, results, and action plan
- Measure effectiveness of programs and identify opportunities for improvement
Ideal candidate will be based in Sunnyvale, CA (preferred) or Norcross, GA. Will also consider remote candidates based in the US.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum B.S./B.A. Degree required
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience leading a team (or equivalent experience)
- Track record of leadership experience and successfully developing people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to interact with executive leadership
- Exceptional presentation skills and ability to facilitate training programs
- Ability to drive consensus with Finance leaders and make strategic decisions about our Finance programs
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Intellectual curiosity and problem-solving ability
- Aptitude to organize and curate training content and programs
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and able to operate independently while supporting multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Experience in a mid-sized international fast-growing company and/or within the medical or pharmaceutical environment is a plus
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Day
Travel : 25% of the time
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:30:52 GMT