If you are someone who likes to work on impactful projects, understand People & Organization (HR) function and love working with data, then we have a perfect opportunity for you!
** What are the job responsibilities?*
* – Analyze, design and deploy effective communication strategies/campaigns to highlight key features of our Reward programs
– Conduct research and prepare market analysis/insights of emerging trends, issues and best practices using internal and external data sources
– Provide support to the Compensation & Benefits team and perform other related responsibilities as assigned or required
** What do I need to qualify for this role?*
* – Background in Human Resource Management, Business management, Psychology, Finance or Communications
– Penchant for data and analytics, with good understanding of statistical models
– Good written and verbal skills, excellent accuracy, and attention to detail
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
– Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months
** Good to have, but not a must…*
* – Familiarity with social media marketing and digital communications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
People & Organization
Siemens Pte Ltd
** Experience Level**:
Student (Not Yet Graduated)
** Job Type**: