Job title: Global Marketing Manager – Public Sector United States | Williamsville, New York
Company: Ingram Micro
Job description: Job Description
Position at Ingram Micro Cloud
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. Our end-to-end commerce platform powered by CloudBlue facilitates and manages the cloud’s complex digital value chain, connecting partners with innovative solutions that help them compete and scale in the as-the-service economy. With unmatched global reach, easy access to automated go-to-market and integration tools, deep technical expertise and a curated selection of scalable SaaS and IaaS solutions, Ingram Micro Cloud helps vendors, resellers and managed service providers by offering More as a Service. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
This is where you come in!
Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses excellent communication skills, thought leadership in their role, and an innovative problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside-of-the-box to provide the best solutions for our partners.
Global Marketing Manager – Public Sector Cloud
Roles & Responsibilities
On a global basis grow our Public Sector IaaS Cloud business in top global markets, build on the strong results they have achieved and continue to drive in the space. This role is key to executing global public sector campaigns including driving partner transformation program recruitment marketing campaigns, developing marketing strategies and campaigns for Ingram Micro and partner developed solutions for the public sector (healthcare, education, government). The candidate will be responsible for developing internal program enablement campaigns and materials, developing GTM execution strategies with assigned Ingram Micro regional teams, and engaging/aligning with key team personnel. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about technology marketing in a distribution setting, has a deep understanding of the of the cloud partner channel (IaaS and/or SaaS), can develop integrated campaigns for both to-partner and through-partner audiences, has a passion to help partners transform their cloud IaaS business, and is an innovative problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside-of-the-box to provide the best solutions for our partners.
- Develop Global Marketing Plan that is Ingram Micro Cloud driven and part of the AWS DDF program
- Manage a Global budget to deliver compelling programs and content that can be scaled locally.
- Measure effectiveness and ROI to ensure we are investing the budget to deliver the highest return possible
- Co-develop resources to enable Ingram Micro AWS Public Sector sales team on the proper execution of program strategies and tactics
- Create and execute partner recruitment campaigns in a global setting
- Develop public sector GTM marketing strategies that support the defined AWS program objectives
- Assist in development and building of marketing campaigns that promote Ingram Micro and partner built public sector offerings for government, education, and healthcare
- Provide strategy, messaging concepts and direction of marketing assets across creative and content teams, which consist of content writers, designers and developers
- Develop digital campaigns, webinars, virtual training, account-based marketing, and sales enablement content to support the program
- Develop Ingram Micro Cloud presence at marketing events and conferences
- Prepare and conduct regular business reviews along with the Ingram Micro Cloud senior management team
- Build campaign processes that enable improved conversion rates from Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads
- Support the GTM strategy and marketability of net new public sector partners and existing partner growth
- Recruit and enable ISVs to deliver complete solutions in Public Sector
- Support partners with end-customer demand generation processes and value-added services
- Provide training and onboarding support for newly onboarded Public Sector authorized partners
- Knowledge of Oracle’s Eloqua or other automation platform
- Formal education or training: Degree in related field of marketing, business, public relations or communications
- Track record of success in building engaging marketing content and material
- Proven track record of success with integrated marketing
- Previous work experience: B2B, enterprise software solutions
- Knowledge and experience with CRM such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus
- +8 years’ work experience in related role(s)
- Flexibility to work across time-zones
- IaaS Vendor (AWS, Microsoft, Google) experience is a bonus
- Experience developing comprehensive go-to-market plans with F100 companies and executing across international markets
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and drive mindshare
- Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions
- Effectively build strategic working relationships and develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Build trust and display confidence in his/her/their intentions and those of the organization
- Strong sense of ownership in his/her/their work
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills to balance strategic thinking and execution of tactical activity including the ability to crisply communicate and present at an executive level
- Ability to travel internationally when required
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Location: Williamsville, NY
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:26:30 GMT