Healthmark Industries Company
was founded in 1969 and employs over 300 people and is a growing company.
We strive to provide customers with quality products and support services in a timely and effective manner.
Healthmark Industries, a leader in the healthcare industry, is currently seeking motivated candidates to work in our IT Department to support users and manage complex databases and information systems using the latest technology. The candidate will be exposed to and gain valuable experience in all aspects of Information Technology by supporting Healthmark’s wide array of business disciplines including accounting, customer service, education, manufacturing, marketing, production, R&D, sales and warehouse management.
The ideal candidate is a junior or senior who is working toward their bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related major.
Assist IT team with tasks such as manipulating and managing data files and databases, developing documentation, and generating reports. Assist in assuring Healthmark information systems are functioning at peak performance with minimal downtime. Resolve and document software and hardware issues reported to the IT help desk.
- Manipulate numerous data files in various formats and systems
- Write and run SQL scripts for database querying and reporting
- Assist any office staff in the use of Microsoft Office & Windows software applications
- Documentation of IT processes
- Assist with reports and data cleansing/analysis where applicable
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Looking for a sophomore or junior working toward a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems.
- Ability to write SQL scripts of medium complexity
- Ability to write dynamic reports
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Outlook, Access and Excel software products
- Strong understanding of current Windows operating systems
- General understanding of Windows Servers and networking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Minimum 20 hours per week
- Able to lift 20 lbs. with some assistance
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Work nights or weekends as needed
- Able to problem solve
- Computer, Scanner, Printer, Copier, Telephone, Small hand tools on occasion
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
Healthmark Industries Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to complete a profile or to submit responses to qualifying questions may contact or .
Please click below to learn more about your rights as an Applicant under Federal Employment Laws:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- EEO is the Law Supplement
- Pay Transparency Policy
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Healthmark Industries Co. participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services’ E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only).
Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program:
- E-Verify Notice (bilingual)
- Right to Work Notice (English) / (Spanish)