Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking an Information Specialist – Operations for University Enrollment Services. Reporting directly to the Associate University Director, the Information Specialist is in charge of managing and analyzing data, communicating processing issues to the Associate Director.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
* Assists in coordinating processing systems within the University Enrollment Services Office and streamlining the processing of admissions applications, financial aid documents and diplomas requests.
* Responsible for continually monitoring all incoming and outgoing undergraduate admissions applicant records and related reports for data integrity; correct any data errors, and coordinating and expediting the processing of applicant data.
* Responsible for continually monitoring all incoming and outgoing federal applicant records a related report for data integrity; correct any data errors and expedite the processing of the data.
* Responsible for the production of all University diplomas and will work closely with the Office of Institutional Research and OIT on the production of all published institutional enrollment reports.
* Processes all Compliance related issues, R2
TIV, Official withdrawals, Unofficial withdrawals, Athletics aid processing.