Job title: Software Engineer III – Remote
Job description: Overview
IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
We are looking to hire Software Engineer III to add to our ever-growing Engineering team. The team is supporting customer customizations, configurations, and deployments of the Issuance 360 Back Office product within Driver License and ID Programs. The work involved is mainly development of business workflows using JBPM in XML, API endpoints and routes using Apache Camel XML DSL, and data transformations using XSLTs. Knowledge of Java and SQL databases is needed for debugging through the existing Back Office product as well as for the occasional binary development. This is a customer forward, semi-development, semi-professional services engineering position.
MUST be a full U.S. citizen, and not a dual citizen. This is a U.S. government requirement for this position due to the potential handling of U.S. citizen data.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Performs work under minimal supervision of a more senior engineer
- Able to design and develop logical workflows and coded deliverables as needed
- Understand complex interactions between various software suites and be able to validate, transform and route data appropriately.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot software, configuration and database related issues in a complete Enterprise application with general assistance from a senior engineer
- Create/update technical engineering documentation
- Interact with other team members, Product Engineers, Solution Architects, Program Managers, QA Engineers, and Application Engineers
- Perform similar work-related duties as assigned
- XML, XSD and XSLT
- SOAP and REST services
- PostgreSQL and SQL Server
- Java (alternatively, C#)
- OO design principals
- Experience with popular software ALM tools (Jira, BitBucket, SourceTree, TeamCity, Artifactory or equivalents)
- X.509 certificates, JWTs, OAuth and associated security measures
- Agile development methodologies
Desired / Nice to Have Skills:
- Wildfly server
- Apache Camel
- JBPM using KIE Workbench
- AWS (as IaaS and/or SaaS)
Bachelor’s Degree or significant equivalent experience
Required Years of Experience
5 – 7 years
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:15:42 GMT