Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This CoOp will take ownership over meaningful and high-impact assignments throughout the assignment. We are seeking candidates who are complex problem solvers, exhibit great communication skills, time-management, and data skills. If you have the drive to get work done and desire real-life problem solving in a collaborative environment, we welcome you to apply!
- Extracting, manipulating, and analyzing data from Workday that provide valuable insights to our internal stakeholders
- Conducts meaningful research and building roadmaps for Employee Lifecycle stages
- Assists in the development and improvement of company practices
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders
- Engages in training and development opportunities
- Encourages diversity of thought, experience, and ideas
- Exhibits exceptional verbal, written and interactive communication skills
- Experience and/or understanding of data analytics and working with large data sets
- Demonstrates effective research tactics and organizational skills
- Demonstrates agility in a professional and effective manner
- Initiative for problem-solving and taking action to drive results
- Ability to convey a positive and professional presence with all stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Open to feedback and self-development
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
- Microsoft Power BI
- Previous HR intern experience
* Candidate must be located in NJ
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will sponsor visas for specific positions
. UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.