Job title: Senior Project Manager, Creative Team
Job description: As a Senior Project Manager on the Creative Team, you will have the opportunity to manage and drive impactful streams of work while forming and fostering relationships not only with other members of our interdisciplinary Creative Team, but with stakeholders across our Marketing department – and HubSpot at large.
We are a fast-growing team with increasing responsibility and visibility within Marketing, and we’re excited to bring new Project Managers into the fold to help us deliver on our mission and drive impact for the business.
In this role, not only will you be responsible for keeping projects in your workstreams well-documented, on time, and on budget, but you will get to play a key role in contributing to the culture and processes of our Project Management Team.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Oversee projects from start to finish, facilitating meetings such as kickoff meetings, scope discovery sessions, check-in’s, sprint ceremonies, retrospectives, and more.
- Develop into an authority on the goals and objectives of the work you oversee, acting as a proxy and verifying direction when working with Creative partners including, but not limited to Visual Design, UI/UX, and Development.
- Forge effective relationships with decision-makers on the Marketing team who drive the primary workstreams that our Creative Team serves.
- Closely collaborate with other Project Managers across portfolios on the best ways to deliver visibility, targeted & clear communication, and progress reporting to teammates & stakeholders.
- Leverage subject matter experts across the project management team to iteratively improve and document processes to help drive efficiency and promote an environment that helps us deliver excellent work.
- Manage communications, timelines, and deliverables with creative partners, freelance talent, agencies and vendors as needed.
We are looking for people who:
- Are energized by being part of a team that is always looking for new ways to grow, evolve, and increase their impact.
- Excel at prioritization and clearly understand tradeoffs and resource management – and can find creative ways to get work done when needed.
- Take pride in driving team alignment and excel in collaborative team environments.
- Can effectively usher team members and Stakeholders through new processes or operating structures, leaning on management when needed.
- Understand how our team’s projects fit into our larger strategy, and how to balance projects of varying levels of complexity using finite resources.
- Relish the idea of reducing the operational burden of the work we do, freeing up creatives to focus on their craft.
We know the and can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at . This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page .
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the , which has more than 5M views, and learn about , too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 04:59:38 GMT