Job title: WFH Remote Customer Service/Data Entry Representative
Job description: Position Summary
The Customer Service / Data Entry Representative will provide a wide variety of administrative and staff support services for our claims cordination team.
Please note that this is a remote position. We will provide you with the equipment as long as you have your own high speed internet connection.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract? Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, We hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. We will require proof of work authorization..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Track down further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
– Analyze completed work for duplications or errors in content before submitting the final product
– Correct, verify, and delete non-required data and combine data from several different sources
– Keep detailed records of tasks, files, and progress
– Classify information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
– Search websites for information
– Examine reports and sheets of data
You will primarily be doing data entry of claims information into our claims management systems.
Follow up on missing information in order to process the claim.
Review invoices to ensure accuracy.
Compile reports from systems with claims information.
High school diploma
6 months to 1 year of work experience
Basic computer and typing skills
Strong attention to detail
We offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
– Consistent typing accuracy
– Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
– Applicant must be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Solid understanding of data entry
No experience, Willing to train
Ability to work within established turnaround times
Must have exceptional social skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
Ability to analyze and apply company policies and procedures
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work both individually and within a group environment
Ability to stay organized, give attention to information, follow guidelines, and multi-task in a professional and efficient way
Must have the ability to carry out duties with or without reasonable accommodation
Perform all other duties as appointed
Assist in creating a favorable, professional, and safe workplace
Location: California, KY – California
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:10:12 GMT