The HEDIS Quality Specialist performs the Quality Medical Record work plan, helps coordinate, and provides HEDIS medical record review including but not limited to data collection, data entry, tracking, auditing, and reporting out on medical records submitted by providers, assessing for adherence to the NCQA HEDIS specifications to determine if preventative and diagnostic services have been correctly performed and captured.
- Two (2) or more years of Medicare Advantage HEDIS experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Excel Level 2 – Intermediate
- Experience working with Electronic Medical Records and Electronic Health Records.
- Typing Speed minimum fifty words per minute
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (up to 1/3 of the time) and/or;
- a negligible amount of force frequently (1/3 to 2/3 of the time) to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.