Job title: E-Commerce Shops Coordinator
Job description: Job Description:
Why Hearst Magazines?
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper’s BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and Oprah Daily. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.
But we’re more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels – print, digital, video and social – with sophisticated content creation, distribution and data capabilities. We create, package and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.
Our team’s mission is to create, merchandise, and market unique consumer products that will help us build deeper relationships with our 300MM+ audience across our broad portfolio of media brands.
The E-Commerce Shops Team is looking for an E-Commerce Shops Coordinator to support the day to day operations of our 25 branded E-Commerce shops & marketplaces featuring books, calendars, digital content, memberships, magazines and 3rd party marketplace products. Your role within the organization will be instrumental in driving product revenue through merchandising the shops and marketplaces with new products, content, and offers. Get ready to learn through on-the-job and class training to launch a dynamic career in E-commerce!
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the day-to-day shops and marketplace operations including partner onboarding, partner support, new product/sku setup, updates, promotions, merchandising, maintenance, and performance.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings with 3rd party marketplace sellers.
- Create tracking links and vanity urls for marketing campaigns and new product launches.
- Run ad-hoc, plus weekly/monthly reports using Google Analytics, marketplace, and our reviews platform.
- Assist with QA efforts for new site features and functionality, plus monitor existing shop pages and performance.
- Support product, storefront, and promotional updates in Amazon seller central
- Adhoc support requests from the E-commerce team including CCPA deletion, raising customer service issues to our support team, and information access requests
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Technology, or E-commerce
- 1 year experience in digital marketing or Ecommerce, along with aptitude for learning quickly and taking on new challenges
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to learn new technology/systems quickly
- Highly detail oriented and organized, with a strong ability to multi-task
- Advanced experience with Excel
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:14:40 GMT