Job title: Licensed Mental Health Therapists
Company: Gotham Enterprises
Job description: Maximize your income working as a full-time or part-time Remote Mental Health Counselor!
We offer a substantial sign-on bonus!
We are inviting all licensed mental health therapists to offer counseling service to our clients in order to meet the growing demand across the country. It is our goal to make professional mental health therapy more convenient and accessible to our emotionally hurting community.
You are allowed to make your own hours based on your availability, and work fully remotely from the comfort of your home. If you are willing to help people with your counseling expertise, but still want to maintain a work-life balanced lifestyle, look no further! This opportunity will open doors for you!
Your Role as a Remote Mental Health Counselor:
- Counsel clients individually via video chat to improve their mental health
- Encourage clients to discuss emotions and experiences to help them develop insight into themselves and their relationships
- Act as a client advocate and help them define goals
- Evaluate client’s mental condition, develop and implement treatment plans using solution based approach based on your clinical experience and knowledge.
- All clients you will be seeing are carefully screened before they can book your service. They are stable adults with low acuity. There are no severe mental health patients.
- Choose your preferred demographics, only work with clients you are comfortable with.
- You will be matched with unlimited referrals, no more time and money spent on marketing.
Why Join Us:
- Flexibility: Make your own schedule.
- Additional Income: A good supplement to your current income, or a major source of income if you go full-time.
- Unlimited Referrals: We fill your calendar quickly and consistently so you can maximize your income while working with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences.
- Minimal Paperwork: We take care of acquiring clients, billing, administrations etc. so that you can focus on your clients 100%
- Top Quality Counselor Dashboard: You will be using a therapy platform as your online private practice, which allows you to help your clients via live sessions (video/text) and messages.
- Quick On-boarding: Our on-boarding specialists can get you paneled and ready to see clients in as little as 1-3 days!
How to Qualify:
– You must have completed a Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
– You must be fully licensed to practice independently without supervision:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
*Note: No limited/provisional licenses. No disciplinary actions.
– Ability to make professional evaluations, decisions, and recommendation for treatment planning and implementation
– Exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
– You must be computer literate.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on hours worked
- Monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors
Apply with your resume now and get started today!
Expected salary: $90000 – 104000 per year
Location: Springfield, MO
Job date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 04:59:55 GMT