Job title: Audio Technician
Company: Got Light
Job description: Job description
ABOUT GOT LIGHT:
Got Light designs and produces lighting, audio, and video for hundreds of events each year including some of the most notable openings, premiers, and galas in San Francisco & beyond!
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Got Light is looking for skilled audio techs to install, operate, and strike audio equipment for special events, corporate events, general sessions, product launches, and more!
You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, deliver 5 star customer service, and manage audio systems & crews from start to finish, including delegation of tasks, and ownership of a successful run of show.
AUDIO EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Installation, operation, and removal of audio systems for live events, corporate events, concerts, bands, DJs and more.
- Corporate Presentation Audio
- Signal Flow
- Audio System Rigging
- Digital Consoles
- Wireless Microphones Systems & RF Coordination
- Supporting Band & DJ Audio
- IP Networking
- Large Format Line Arrays & Speaker Systems (D&B, L’Acoustics, Meyer)
- Dante Certifications
- Previous Event/Production/Hospitality experience
- Basic knowledge of circuit loads
- Hotel/Corporate AV Experience
- Touring/Concert Audio Experience
- Driving 16-24 ft. trucks
SCHEDULE & AVAILABILITY:
- On-call / event based work.
- 4 hour minimums per shift.
- 5 hour minimums per driving shift
- 1 hour minimum WFH hours
- 2 hour minimum Office/Shop Hours
- Nights/Late Hours/Weekends
QUALIFICATIONS | PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- General knowledge of event production or technical theater (lighting, audio, video).
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure, and manage chaos with ease
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 50 pounds.
- Continual standing and/or walking without limitations up to 10 hours daily.
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 05:04:08 GMT