Job title: Senior Product Manager, Pixel
Job description: Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Cambridge, MA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role.
- 3 years of experience building and shipping technical products.
- Master’s degree or PhD in a technology or business related field.
- 5 years of experience working cross-functionally with engineering, UX/UI, sales, finance, and other stakeholders.
- 5 years of experience in a business function or role (e.g., strategic marketing, business operations, consulting).
- 4 years of experience in a role preparing and delivering technical presentations to senior leadership.
- 3 years of experience in software development or engineering.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world’s information. We’re responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
The Google Pixel team focuses on designing and delivering the world’s most helpful mobile experience. The team works on shaping the future of Pixel devices and services through some of the most advanced designs, techniques, products, and experiences in consumer electronics. This includes bringing together the best of Google’s artificial intelligence, software, and hardware to build global smartphones and create transformative experiences for users across the world.
(Colorado only*) Minimum full-time salary range between $174,000 – $187,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
Expected salary: $174000 – 187000 per year
Location: Cambridge, MA
Job date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 04:23:47 GMT