Job title: Compensation Analyst, Programs
Job description: Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: New York, NY, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Psychology, Statistics, Business Administration, or another field that uses quantitative analysis, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, executive compensation, consulting, or other relevant fields
- Experience managing data sets and presenting findings to stakeholders
- Experience with SQL and/or R.
- Experience in People Operations/Human Resources
About the job
Our Googlers are innovative, take big risks and get things done, and our compensation plans are designed to reward them accordingly. On the leading edge of the compensation field, our team runs cyclical cash and equity programs and takes the notion of “Total Rewards” to new heights. We always aim to better recognize outstanding performance, so as a member of this team, you’re an unconventional thinker and are willing to make bold bets. You take Googlers’ feedback seriously, and collect it often to continually improve and enhance our programs through a two-way dialogue. Combining data and feedback from our Googlers with the latest industry research, you make large-scale, data-driven decisions that impact Googlers in a meaningful way.
You are comfortable managing several projects at once, and help key decision makers make sound choices by analyzing data and working on critical issues.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as “Human Resources”). We bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
(Colorado only*) Minimum full-time salary range between $120,000 – $129,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Build data models and analyses leading into each planning cycle and manage tools and resources available for the organization’s use during planning.
- Build reusable technology to scale and sustain program delivery and reusable analytics to automate insights and findings.
- Manage data sets and derive meaning from the numbers and convey findings to leadership.
- Participate in the research, development, and administration of assigned programs, and monitor program success. Play a governance role in the creation, consultation, and review of compensation policies and processes.
- Work on projects such as market data benchmarking, performance rating analysis, and compensation policies. Analyze compensation outcomes, draw conclusions and make recommendations for future consideration.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
Expected salary: $120000 – 129000 per year
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:19:49 GMT