Job title: Creative Performance Strategist-DTC Beauty & Lifestyle
Company: Goodwin Recruiting
Job description: We are searching for a Creative Performance Strategist for our luxury beauty brand, headquartered in Port St. Lucie FL! Candidates should offer a passion for developing creative and impactful ad campaigns and have the ability to solve growth challenges through data analytics.
Creative Performance Strategist Responsibilities:
- Own the development cycle of best-in-class performance creative content from start to finish.
- Transform creative performance and insights into codified learnings and actionable next steps that align with our results-driven content strategy and internal Creative Playbook (which you ll help develop!)
- Map out the Growth team s content needs across various channels, brainstorm ideas for new creative, deliver detailed briefs to creative partners, and manage production schedule.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners such as creative agencies, in-house and freelance designers, copywriters, content creators, and influencers to source and develop content for use across paid channels.
- Utilize customer insights to develop content frameworks that address pain points and support the customer journey across our various personas; deliver the right message to the right people.
- Manage legal and licensing agreements related to content in coordination with our Legal team.
Creative Performance Strategist Requirements:
- 3-4 years of paid social experience in a fast-growing DTC company or agency, managing campaigns with at least $300k monthly budgets.
- Strong analytical approach to customer and revenue growth.
- Proven experience in designing and building data-driven, marketing programs.
- Deep familiarity with marketing platforms, e-commerce KPIs, attribution modeling, incrementally testing, and analytics tools.
Creative Performance Strategist Benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Relocation Package
- Full medical insurance
Expected salary: $70000 – 90000 per year
Location: Hobe Sound, FL