Job title: Web Development Tech Lead
Job description: Location : Canada or Toronto
Web Tech Lead will provide technical expertise to support the Patient 360 Data Access product and Design studio team. This position focuses on the continuing evolution, implementation, and support of existing and new vendor-based systems to support critical business processes. The Tech Lead will work with our teams in Europe and North America as well as the development team in Mississauga to complete the deliverables assigned. Requirements
- Provide leadership and guidance to the developer community.
- Participate in business process analysis, use case creation, and requirements definition.
- Responsible for designing, prototyping, developing and unit testing solutions for projects and maintenance & enhancement releases.
- Create and maintain technical specifications, system interface diagrams, unit testing scenarios and system support documentation.
- Work with Studio Design team, concerned vendors, business analyst, network team, infrastructure teams and USIX architects to collaborate on Web, Virtual design initiatives.
- Follow best practices and standards to ensure technical compliance.
- Adhere to high quality software development lifecycle (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Provide root cause analysis to resolve complex issues as part of support.
- Work on multiple priorities at the same time and manage the work/time effectively.
- Demonstrates accountability by contributing to the completion of assigned tasks.
- Participate in projects as assigned. Lead development and vendor teams.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Cloud Data Platforms especially AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- 1+ years experience working with virtual reality platforms or UI/UX technologies.
- Expertise with Amazon Web Services (AWS) – ECS, S3, RDS, Athena, VPC, IAM etc.
- Experience in integration technologies (e.g. SOA/ Web services: REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, Messaging, File Transfer)
- Experience with GIT Version Control Systems.
- AWS, Azure or Google Certification is a plus
- Experience with development in a multi-tiered release environment and Continuous Integration
- Experience and knowledge of Salesforce.com – custom Lightning and Apex development is a plus
- Mulesoft experience is nice to have.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate customer focus and proven ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to lead development teams both onshore and offshore
- Skills Experience in BioTech/Pharmaceutical industries desirable though not required
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- 8 years Object Oriented programming experience in Java or similar.
- 5+ years of experience in Web and Adobe products or related technologies.
- 3+ years of experience with UI/UX design.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 05:13:31 GMT