Job title: Advisor Success Associate
Job description: Job description
Hi, we’re Fora. We’re reimagining the travel advisor industry with fresh eyes, and building a travel agency that is modern, inclusive, tech-enabled and well, cool.
Our mission is bold. We’re here to empower 100,000 entrepreneurs to transform their passion for travel into revenue, and we’re doing it by curating the most incredible experiences for travelers.
Fora was founded in 2021 by three travel entrepreneurs – Henley Vazquez, Jake Peters and Evan Frank – who shared one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to a team of 25+ full-time employees, with an office headquarters in TriBeCa, New York City.
We are fortunate to be backed by an incredible group of investors and are looking for more talented and mission-driven individuals to join our team.
About this role
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Advisor Success Associate who can interact with our advisor community to assist and facilitate their learning process.
This role is entry–level with great opportunities for growth.
This is a highly dynamic role reporting to our General Manager of Advisors. It is a unique opportunity to be a part of an early team developing a new type of travel agency with a mission-driven company. We currently have a team of 600+ travel advisors who we support and engage in order to facilitate their success in the travel industry. This team of advisors grows by approximately 50 advisors per month at this time.
- Assist our advisors through our support inbox by connecting them with the internal and external resources they need to succeed.
- Support our community app, Forum, and direct advisors to valuable content, training materials, and tooling.
- Gather feedback from advisors in order to shape our tech and product roadmap
- Facilitate and moderate training webinars
- Manage the training calendar and keep resources up to date
- Assist in the creation of advisor cohorts, by region, interest or development, and support those cohorts with scheduled events and meetings
- Strategize with our Head of Community to ideate on ways to optimize user experience of our community app
- Embrace a startup and Jack/Jane of all trades mindset, wearing different hats to support our Advisor Success team
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated track record of project management, operations skills, and customer support
- An ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong bias for action
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High taste level and ability to judge the quality of output
- Intellectually curious and growth mindset
- Excellent collaboration skills
- We are looking for someone who can think and act like an entrepreneur – you’ll be seeking to make an impact, have an opinion, and constantly looking for ways to improve and contribute.
- Showcase your personality.
- Emphasize that you get our brand.
- Illustrate your mission-driven, entrepreneurial mindset.
This is a full-time, entry- to junior-level role with room for growth. It is based in New York City with a hybrid WFH & office schedule. Salary ranges are commensurate with experience. We pride ourselves on our great benefits, including: unlimited vacation, health insurance (including an option completely covered by Fora HQ), One Medical membership, dental & vision insurance, 401k plan, commuter benefits, supplemental life insurance and more. All employees also receive stock options – Fora is backed by .
You must have authorization to work in the United States. Fora is unable to assist applicants with obtaining work authorization.
Fora is committed to an equitable hiring process and an inclusive work environment. BIPOC and traditionally underrepresented candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We will not discriminate and will take action to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 04:15:57 GMT