Job title: Occupancy & Space Planning CAFM Consultant
Job description: FM:Systems, a leading provider of Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) and the top performer in space management and workplace services software, is seeking a Solutions Consultant to lead the development of “Best in Class” configuration solutions to solve important business problems for our customers and FM:Systems. This is a leadership role within Professional Services as the Solutions Consultant will have significant responsibility for the success of customer deployments as well as cultivating a positive working relationship with the customer during both pre and post-sales implementation phases. This is a highly collaborative role in a fast-paced environment and requires exceptional communication skills, CAFM/IWMS experience, as well as industry knowledge in the functional areas typically integrated into an IWMS application. The Solutions Consultant will support the pre-sales team, as needed, during solution development and continue the engagement under the project manager during the implementation phase. The Solution Consultant will be responsible for optimizing the time to delivery of a client’s solution through discovery meetings and hands-on configuration of the application, as well.
The location is flexible for an experienced remote worker.
At FM:Systems, we have 3 guiding values around what we believe and how we behave: Do the right thing, act with urgency and cultivate a culture of excellence & accountability. We aim to offer our clients an exceptional experience with every interaction, foster innovation and invest in our people. If this sounds like a company you would like to work for, apply today!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the customer, sales, product, and development teams.
- Work with clients and sales during the pre-sale phase to define their business use cases for implementing the software and prepare conceptual solutions and proposals.
- Conduct requirements gathering on projects by critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Support project implementation schedules and budgets by adhering to the framework and deliverables defined by project managers. Support PMs in diligent scope management, while balancing customer expectations.
- Identify opportunities and implement practices to deliver value and software solutions to our customers rapidly.
- Share in the ownership of the “Use Case” library by improving and updating use cases for purposes of “Best Practice” development, sales engineering coordination, and requirement validation during implementation of solution.
- Utilize expertise gained from industry exposure and IWMS/CAFM implementation experiences to recommend and configure “Best Practice” configurations of the software.
- Engage with the customer stakeholders to drive expansion of FM:Systems software within the organization
- Share industry expertise to customer base for consulting on organizational development and operational best practices.
The successful candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years of experience, at least 5 of them in a customer facing role
- At least 3 years managing or implementing IWMS/CAFM software solutions, preferably as a customer.
- Strong analytical skills and innovation aptitude
- Strong ability to lead both internal and external teams with a sense of urgency
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member of complex projects
- Sense of urgency, self-managed and goal-oriented attitude
- Travel will be at approximately 20% – domestically and internationally
FM:Systems is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, present, current or prospective military/uniformed service, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful.
Apply for this position
Apply with Indeed
We’ve received your resume. Click to update it.
Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or
Paste your resume here or
What’s your citizenship / employment eligibility?*
What’s your highest level of education completed?*
In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!*
The following questions are entirely optional.
To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. .
Invitation for Job Applicants to Self-Identify as a U.S. Veteran
- A “disabled veteran” is one of the following:
- a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or
- a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
- A “recently separated veteran” means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran’s discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
- An “active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran” means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
- An “Armed forces service medal veteran” means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
I IDENTIFY AS ONE OR MORE OF THE CLASSIFICATIONS OF PROTECTED VETERAN LISTED ABOVE
I AM NOT A PROTECTED VETERAN
I DON’T WISH TO ANSWER
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form CC-305
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Why are you being asked to complete this form?
We are a federal contractor or subcontractor required by law to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. We are also required to measure our progress toward having at least 7% of our workforce be individuals with disabilities. To do this, we must ask applicants and employees if they have a disability or have ever had a disability. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we ask all of our employees to update their information at least every five years.
Identifying yourself as an individual with a disability is voluntary, and we hope that you will choose to do so. Your answer will be maintained confidentially and not be seen by selecting officials or anyone else involved in making personnel decisions. Completing the form will not negatively impact you in any way, regardless of whether you have self-identified in the past. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of federal contractors under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, visit the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at .
How do you know if you have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition. Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Autoimmune disorder, for example, lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, or HIV/AIDS
- Blind or low vision
- Cardiovascular or heart disease
- Celiac disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Deaf or hard of hearing
- Depression or anxiety
- Gastrointestinal disorders, for example, Crohn’s Disease, or irritable bowel syndrome
- Intellectual disability
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Nervous system condition for example, migraine headaches, Parkinson’s disease, or Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Psychiatric condition, for example, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, PTSD, or major depression
Please check one of the boxes below:
YES, I HAVE A DISABILITY, OR HAVE A HISTORY/RECORD OF HAVING A DISABILITY
NO, I DON’T HAVE A DISABILITY, OR A HISTORY/RECORD OF HAVING A DISABILITY
I DON’T WISH TO ANSWER
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:15:42 GMT