Job title: Project Manager Media
Job description: Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 80 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1200 people, currently present in more than 100 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Team at Secret Media Network (yes! The team you’ll be working with :))
Our mission is to make resident and visitor life easier and more fun while also highlighting to the world the amazing experiences (e.g., events, concerts, restaurants…) that our U.S. cities have to offer.
We want to keep creating hyper-local and shareable engaging guides to many cities across the U.S., from great new cultural events to the best thematic restaurants in the city, we’re on a mission to find the coolest, newest things to try in your city!
We are part of a media network ( ) with an international presence in more than 80 cities throughout the planet and more than 24 million people read us every month.
About the role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that Secret Media outlets in the U.S. and Canada are maximizing exposure for Fever’s biggest and best events, both pre-launch and throughout the event’s duration.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies for Fever Originals & Official Partnerships, in order to build excitement and hype around the unique experiences Fever are creating.
- Drawing up content schedules and working with other departments in the company to deliver content to a deadline.
- Work with our legal team to coordinate contracts, and Terms & Conditions as needed.
- Organize and implement the approval process of content between all parties involved (per project).
- Seek, onboard, and assign freelance creatives to projects across the region.
- Tracking revenue streams through content we’ve produced via various KPIs and analytics tools.
- Work closely with the video team to produce ad content for events that align with our editorial voice.
- Understand the current social media landscape to customize content campaigns accordingly.
- Collating and tracking campaign results to ensure successful delivery, and interpreting data to inform future campaigns.
- Developing creative marketing strategies and media actions to help showcase Fever events. You can bring your own unique ideas on how to improve and engage our international communities in social media!
- Ensure marketing and social media campaigns are aligned with the communication strategy in all platforms and optimize posts for engagement and search.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies and maintain Secret Media Network editorial voice in headlines and copywriting across multiple verticals and platforms.
- Identifying editorial partnership opportunities to bring Fever events and Secret Media content to an ever-wider, diverse audience.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years experience in project management for a newsroom, agency, or brand.
- You have a native level of English. A second language is a plus!
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends. Strong understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content popular and shareable online.
- Experience with social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube. Familiarity with WordPress & Canva are a plus.
- An organized approach to managing a national team.
- Experience managing multiple large-scale projects with similar timelines.
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing and strong familiarity with native advertising.
- You can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- You have a strong attention to detail, and are a critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs is a plus.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company. Being able to work in teams towards a shared goal.
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Health insurance + dental insurance
- 401k pension plan
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly + WeWork space located in the heart of Chicago
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone’s background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:43:52 GMT