Job title: Technical Integration Manager (Online Gaming)
Company: Evolution Gaming
Job description: Company Description
Evolution is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money, from their mobile devices, on one of our 50+ games.
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evo is momentously thriving beyond our 10 studios, 10,000 employees, and 20 countries. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Detroit, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver, Canada.
At Evo, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion, Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand
The Technical Integration Manager is responsible for working closely with Evolution’s customers on integration projects (B2B) while demonstrating strong customer commitment and a great team spirit. This position will act as the technical expert for products and solutions in both new customer integrations as well as existing customers´ enhancement projects and manage communication between internal and external stakeholders on technical matters.
- Technical integration of Evolution’s, NetEnt’s and Red Tiger’s products & solutions with all involved internal departments, partners and customers
- Client consultancy in technical aspects of the company’s products and integration
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Participate in testing and implementation of project results in a manner, which is in accordance with procedures
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Provide technical assistance for other departments, such as Sales Department, Support Department
- If necessary, to prepare the documentation of products, procedures and programs
- Coordinating with customer-side technicians, developers and project managers
- Investigations relating to existing customer integrations and identifying relevant information for optimizing the customer experience
- Constantly working towards added efficiencies and process improvements
· Ability to work independently
· Back-end integration (SOAP/REST/API services & other protocols, techniques)
· Databases (Microsoft SQL server)
· Integration projects
· Technical skills (Experience with systems, servers and server logs, domain knowledge)
· Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
· Front-end integration (HTML5 & other web languages, techniques)
· Excellence in handling technical discussions and coordinate tasks with customers
· Project management experience
· Continuous improvement
· Motivated, prompt and organized
· Planning, arranging and prioritizing competences
· Willingness to learn, fast thinker, desire for improvements
· Being able to ‘get things done’
· Good team player
· Strong English communication skills, written and verbal
· Experience in the online gaming industry will be considered an advantage.
Our Benefits at Work
Remote and hybrid work options!
· Collaborate with approachable, diverse and global co-workers
· Competitive employee benefits
· Paid vacation time
· Growth and advancement opportunities
· Company-assistance to obtain state gaming license
· Enhanced Covid-19 safety protocols implemented to ensure a safe work environment.
Location: Atlantic City, NJ
Job date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 04:22:38 GMT