Job title: Event Assistant
Company: Event Horizon Dynamics
Job description: Event Horizon Dynamics has teamed up with nonprofits that are passionate about giving back and the demand for our fundraising services has increased dramatically.
Our charity fundraising team has developed a reputation for creating cutting-edge promotional events that deliver consistent results to our charity partners. Our mission is to deliver honest, sincere, and high-integrity outreach events that successfully contribute to our charity partners ability to increase their services throughout the local community.
- Be the public face of the organizations we represent
- Keeping updated on industry trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities for improvement
- Attend in-person and virtual meetings to increase knowledge on our charity partners
- Share our charity partners’ core message in a professional and meaningful manner
- Pass out brochures and flyers to further the education of our local communities
- Spread our vital message and build lasting relationships with community members
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- An infectious positive demeanor
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Passion for delivering exceptional service
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:26:30 GMT