Job title: Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst
Company: HNI Corporation
Job description: HNI Corporation is a global family of brands for the workplace and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and gather. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in integrity, inclusion and belonging.
**This position will be on-site in Hickory, NC, with some flex for remote work.**
What We Need:
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join our HBF team in Hickory, NC!
Responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and leading the implementation of supply
chain initiatives primarily focused in order to schedule and schedule to delivery areas.
Instrumental in continuous process improvement in existing operations to optimize the entire
network including supply chain information flow from order to invoice and material flow from raw
material to finished goods delivered to customers. Plays a critical role in the strategic direction
in reducing costs, increasing efficiencies and achieving operational excellence.
What You Will Do:
- Projects related to continuous improvement activities across supply chain
- Monitor and analyze network data related to capacity, scheduling, production, distribution, transportation and customer contact to identify opportunities for network optimization and standardization
- Establish root cause and troubleshoot existing network problems
- A Supply Chain Analyst I spends 20% of the time on project work; 20% participating in root cause analysis and the remaining 60% of the time is spent monitoring or analyzing data.
- As the Analyst gains skills and experience, the complexity of the work evolves which warrants the higher level projects and involvement.
What You Have:
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Accounting or other related field of study up to 3 years experience in various roles including but not limited to scheduling, customer service, distribution, transportation, and operations for an Analyst I.
- Greater than 3 years experience in various roles including but not limited to scheduling,
customer service, distribution, transportation, and operations for an Analyst II. Prior
experience as an Analyst Level 1 is preferred.
What You’re Good At:
- Intermediate proficiency in standard office systems and data warehouse and planning software systems such as Excel, Cognos, Access, DSE, GFR, Oracle
- Knowledge and experience implementing RCI/Lean Tools
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with changing priorities
- Effectively utilizing problem solving, root cause analysis and analytical skills
- Ability to influence across levels and functions of the organization
- Leading cross functional project teams
- Demonstrated initiative
- Success in a corporate environment working with customers and within a team
- Strong demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The residential building products segment is the nation’s leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019, and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors and was named in 2020, 2021, and #6 in 2022 as one of America’s Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek.
How we act today protects how we live tomorrow. Check out our CSR Report here:
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI – they are operational imperatives. We value each other’s differences in experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here:
We offer Benefits on Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To learn about all the benefits HNI has to offer visit .
We also invite you to visit us at to learn more!
Location: Catawba, NC
Job date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 08:16:35 GMT