Job title: Sales- Territory Manager
Company: Duro Dyne
Job description: Duro Dyne National Corporation
Duro Dyne National Corporation is seeking a dynamic individual to become part of our winning sales team. If you are a highly-motivated, team player who is interested in an exciting career with a global leading manufacturer then this job is for you! You will be mainly responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with regional accounts consisting of HVAC wholesale distributors and ductwork/sheet metal fabricators.
Established in 1952, Duro Dyne has evolved into the leading manufacturer of sheet metal accessories and equipment for the HVAC industry. Duro Dyne has expanded its plant locations and now employs over 200 people. Duro Dyne is committed to providing superior quality and unparalleled dedication to all aspects of our business. We believe every employee contributes to the success and growth of our company. As an employee at Duro Dyne, you reap the benefits of being part of an expanding company that still maintains a progressive employee culture and atmosphere.
- Promote all Duro Dyne products through various forms and methods of communication/interaction, including in house distributor meetings, job site visits, phone calls, email, and virtual Teams meetings.
- Maintain existing Duro Dyne business while growing sales through share of wallet gains, new product sales, and prospecting new distribution and contractors.
- Service and maintain Duro Dyne equipment at duct fabrication shops throughout the territory.
- Maintain direct communication with each account and advise them of their sales volume throughout the year.
- Using our company CRM, provide feedback to the company of all sales calls, maintain the contact list for the territory and advise cross-functional teams as necessary.
- Maintain accurate pricing and analyze/respond to competitive action in the territory.
- Networking activities including trade shows, industry events and conferences as needed.
- Play an important role in full product training to select distributors through our Duro Dyne Technical Institute (DDTI) as well as various field training methods.
- Travel requirements are typically 50-75%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Previous experience working as a regional or territory sales manager.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Mechanical ability.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 401(k) matching
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent spending account
- Company Paid Life insurance & AD&D
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid time off & Paid Holidays
- Referral program
- Company BBQs and other team events
Duro Dyne National Corporation requires all employees to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Duro Dyne National Corporation is proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
The Duro Dyne National Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Baltimore, MD
Job date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 05:06:14 GMT