Job title: Scheduling Coordinator
Company: DFW Oral Surgery
Job description: We are an elite oral surgery practice that is committed to exceptional care for our patients and first-class service to our referring doctors. We are looking for a fun, hardworking, compassionate, team player to help us grow the practice and continue to serve our community with all of their oral surgery needs. Previous oral surgery experience is a plus but not required.
The role of the Scheduling Coordinator is critical in providing exceptional patient care resulting in the best clinical outcomes and meeting the needs of our patients.
Role and Responsibilities
The Scheduling Coordinator will greet patients, answer phones, schedule appointments, collect patient financial responsibility and prepare patient charts.
- Provides concierge level customer service while interacting with patients, referring offices, and team members over the phone, in person, or via electronic communication.
- Greets patients and visitors immediately upon arrival with a friendly demeanor.
- Answers the phone promptly with a smile.
- Schedules appointments to optimize patient satisfaction, provider time and most effective use of exam and treatment rooms.
- Prepares a daily schedule for each provider.
- Prepares patient charts.
- Manages patient flow to reduce patient wait time.
- Assists patients as necessary.
- Maintains reception area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Maintains professional relationship with referring offices.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information in accordance with HIPAA.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of customer service experience required.
Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of dental terminology.
- Friendly, inviting, and professional personality and presence.
- Basic office skills such as typing and filing.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
Core Benefits & Wellness
Medical (including Virtual Care), Dental, and Vision Coverage
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Competitive pay, Bonus potential, and annual merit reviews
401(k) Plan w/Company Match
Health Savings Account (HSA) with HDHP health plans
Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Spouse and Child Life Insurance
Time Off, Disability And Leave Of Absence
Paid Vacation (Starting at 2 weeks) and 6 Annual Paid Holidays
Employer Sponsored Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability Plan
Location: Flower Mound, TX
Job date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 04:28:33 GMT