Job title: Sales Training Manager – Learning & Development
Company: Delta Defense
Job description: Job Category: Human Resources
Requisition Number: LEARN001364
West Bend, WI, 53095, USA
Are you ready for a career you can BELIEVE in?
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the U.S. Concealed Carry Association.
The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and keep their families safe.
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed self-defense?
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)?
Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and grow!
- You can grow people, grow sales, and use your passion and energy to support an award winning team.
- Milwaukee Business Journal “Best Place to Work” 6 years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel “Top Workplace” award 7 years in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” list 11 years in a row!
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!
We are seeking an adult-learning professional to lead and support the dynamic growth in our sales organization. Play an integral role in guiding the strategy conversation by conducting needs analysis, further defining the development opportunities that produce strong sales results. Spearhead the day-to-day operations and career development for our team of Learning & Development Trainers. Candidates must have demonstrated experience in coaching or training sales individuals or teams in a business environment.
Our L&D team is committed to utilizing innovative learning solutions. You will be the champion for this growing team. This position allows for a blend of on-site and remote work: 2-3 days/week in office and other days remote. This role provides flexibility and balance. Some travel, no more than 25% is required. If you like what you’re hearing so far, read on!
In this role you will have the opportunity to apply your expertise in the following ways:
- Drive the design and delivery of innovative learning solutions that engage the adult learner in a high growth, dynamic environment.
- Inspire and develop learning pathways and sales coaching for our Outside Sales team.
- Ensure our curriculum reflects state of the art practice, is packaged in an effective manner, motivates staff to consume content, and is connected to broader Delta Defense initiatives.
- Utilize technology to offer a broad range of presentation and delivery strategies, including video, audio, simulations and scenarios.
- Successfully lead and train in a virtual environment.
- Develop strong relationships with key Sales Leadership to identify development needs.
- Conduct needs analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of learning programs with a Sales focus.
- Analyze curriculum effectiveness and recommend continuous improvement methods.
- Support the delivery and scalability of new hire training and sales development programs.
- Manage the day to day responsibilities and career development for our team of L&D Trainers.
- Travel up to 25% of working time away from HQ, may include overnight/weekend travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Equivalent experience considered.
- Experience in creating learning processes and events in a business setting.
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role with direct reports.
- Ability to influence others, facilitate processes and coach/advise people leaders and sales professionals.
- 5+ years of experience delivering leadership development programs, sales programs and/or facilitating experiential learning activities across a diverse audience.
- Familiarity with the ADDIE process of learning and creating training is preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. Any e-learning platform experience is a plus!
- Passion for developing others.
- Familiar with adult learning theory and blended learning.
- Agility and ability to quickly adapt to changing demands/environment.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
Benefits information can be reviewed at: https://www.deltadefense.com/careers
Please watch your email for the next steps after submitting your application.You will be asked to take an online assessment in order to complete the application process.We look forward to your application!
Location: West Bend, WI
Job date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 04:16:00 GMT