Job title: Outside Sales – Account Executive – Manchester, New Hampshire
Company: Delta Defense
Job description: Job Category: Sales
Requisition Number: ACCOU001209
Manchester, NH, USA
Get ready to sell a product you can FINALLY BELIEVE in!
- Do you want to earn UNCAPPED commissions?
(Our top outside sales account executives earn over $250,000/year) * Do you support the natural-born right to self-defense?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the USCCA.
The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and keep their families safe.
This role provides:
- Competitive base salary with UNCAPPED commissions
- Account Executives in 2021 earned $100,000+ on average
- Top Performers in 2021 earned $250,000+
- $5,500 in bonuses upon successful completion of training
- Mileage reimbursement for all work-related mileage and car allowance
- Additional allowance for your cell phone
- Full, comprehensive benefits package
- Paid training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities
- Company-provided equipment and branded apparel
- Potential to earn Top Shots Sales trip
As a Delta Defense Account Executive, you will create a robust pipeline through pursuing, building, and maintaining professional relationships with gun ranges, retailers, and firearms instructors in your territory. Through those relationships, you will share the USCCA story in group presentations. By using effective closing techniques you will provide individuals with education, training, and self-defense liability insurance benefits through USCCA membership.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Sell USCCA Memberships at CCW (Concealed Carry Weapons Permit) classes (along with other firearms classes), and at brick & mortar stores/ranges
- Execute the organization’s outside sales program
- Ensure the successful achievement of Delta’s sales goals across the nation
- Requires evening and weekend hours
- Travel within your territory, home every night (with minimal exceptions)
- Provide an unprecedented customer experience
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience preferred
- Must pass State Property & Casualty Insurance exam following company provided training
- Visionary, entrepreneurial-minded professional with strong interpersonal & leadership skills
- Persuasive presentation skills with experience presenting to large audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to draw conclusions and make solid recommendations
- Experience growing a territory through prospecting and pipeline management
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Familiar with Salesforce and Google products suite
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Proven ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the organization
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and grow!
- Milwaukee Business Journal “Best Place to Work” award 6 years in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” list 10 years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel “Top Workplace” award 7 years in a row!
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!
Benefits information can be reviewed at: https://www.deltadefense.com/careers
Expected salary: $250000 per year
Location: Manchester, NH
Job date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 04:11:51 GMT