Job title: Member Loyalty Specialist (Outbound Sales) – Remote Optional
Company: Delta Defense
Job description: Job Category: Sales
Requisition Number: MEMBE001352
West Bend, WI, 53095, USA
Are you ready for a career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed self-defense?
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)?
The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and keep their families safe.
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the USCCA.
Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and grow!
- Milwaukee Business Journal “Best Place to Work” award 6 years in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” list 10 years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel “Top Workplace” award 7 years in a row!
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!
Member Loyalty Specialists provide world-class outbound customer service to members who have an existing relationship with the USCCA. Build deep connections while helping others be the very best protectors of self and family. Remind customers of the amazing benefits they receive as a member. Have great outbound phone and email conversations using the AIDINC communication model. If you want a job that can make a true difference in someone’s life, every day, then this role is for you! Join a super fun team that delights in crushing goals and creating raving fans.
Worried about training? Don’t be! Delta Defense provides comprehensive, 8-week PAID training so you will be knowledgeable and confident when engaging with our members.Training includes new employee on-boarding, product and systems training, sales and service training and preparation for earning your Producer Property and Casualty License.
- Call members for past due payments (Outbound Sales).
- Renew members that are about to expire.
- Have awesome conversations with members.
- Be clear, confident, and precise on the phone.
- Follow up with customers when promised. Find and fulfill customer needs.
- Deepen and maintain member relationships through needs assessment.
- Empathize with members and provide offers & solutions to make it easy for members to acquire a USCCA product.
- Engage in other outbound campaigns to meet the needs of the business.
- Maintain alignment with the Core Values of Delta Defense and the mission of the USCCA in all interactions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Relentless follow-through and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Prior experience in an Outbound Sales/Customer Engagement role is a plus.
- Desire to “WOW” customers daily.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to quickly establish rapport with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to employ patience, empathy and strong listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Passionate about delighting customers and communicating with them through conversation.
- Required to pass and maintain Producer Property and Casualty License. Paid Training is provided for all hires.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
** Must be able to complete Full Time PAID Training (Monday-Friday) for the first 8 weeks upon hire.**
Starting hourly wage is $18.00 per hour plus commission. This role is also bonus-eligible for company incentive plan. This is a First Shift position: 8am – 4:30pm Monday through Friday CST.
This position can be performed in our beautiful headquarters in West Bend, WI or remotely.
Benefits information can be reviewed at: https://www.deltadefense.com/careers
If you are a Colorado resident, please email us at [email protected] to receive complete benefits and compensation information. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.
Please watch your email for next steps after submitting your application. You will be asked to take an online assessment in order to complete the application process. We look forward to your application.
Expected salary: $18 per hour
Location: West Bend, WI
Job date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 04:14:56 GMT