Soft ( ) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China, and Germany. At V2
Soft, our mission is to provide high-performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partners, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
Designs, implements, shares, and evaluates reporting on project data residing in SQL, SharePoint Lists, Excel, Microsoft Planner, Microsoft Outlook, and more, and documents related processes for the Enterprise Project Management Office (PMO). Provides administrative support to project managers and project leaders. Ensures project control systems are in place to ensure reports are running as expected.
At a minimum, the Consultant shall:
Provide the following services to support FXPA:
* Data reporting services, primarily using Power BI to pull data from SQL, SharePoint Lists, Excel, Microsoft Planner, Microsoft Outlook, and other data sources.
* Reporting and administrative support of Power BI and SSRS reporting.
* Work coordination between team members, including Agency, FX, and third-party
* vendors to implement system improvements and new systems, as necessary.
* Participate in various activities such as:
* FXPA Reporting meetings
* Schedule and Resource Management meetings
* Monthly Status Report and Dashboard Reporting reviews
* Project Online/PWA Administration Team meetings
* Enterprise Program Management (EPM) meetings
* EPMO Meetings
* CRAIDL (Change Requests, Risks, Action Items, Issues, Decisions, Lessons Learned) Review Meetings
* Project Online & CRAIDL Transition project meetings
* Other meetings related to EPMO and reporting
Knowledge, skills and abilities required for the position:
* Experience and proficiency developing and maintaining Power BI reports pulling from SQL, SharePoint Lists, Excel, Microsoft Planner, Microsoft Outlook, and other data sources
* Experience embedding links and reports in SharePoint Online within a PBI Premium Capacity environment
* Experience with Microsoft Project Online/PWA is preferred
* Business analysis and process improvement experience is preferred
* Results-oriented, proactive, diligent, and works with a sense of urgency to produce accurate work products. Assertive, responsible for his/her own work (self directed), have a strong affinity for defining work in deliverables, and be willing to commit to deadlines
* Proven experience with telecommuting within a team environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Requires minimal direction from leadership
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, Architecture, Engineering, or related field. Or equivalent work experience.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience producing PBI reports.
* The Consultant shall provide progress/status reports to the Agency on a weekly basis.
* Progress/status reports shall include a list of activities completed during reporting period.
The Consultant shall provide evidence of number of hours completed and projects worked on during a reporting period. Project Timesheets shall support the weekly progress/status report. The Project Timesheet must be signed by the Consultant and approved by the employee’s vendor supervisor and the Agency’s FX Project & Program Management Manager or delegate.
Hours worked as evidenced by weekly status reports and timesheets.
The Agency will evaluate and monitor the Vendor’s performance on a daily and weekly basis through the Vendor’s participation in meetings; provision of service requirements; and desktop reviews of the employee timesheets and weekly progress/status reports.
Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE).
– to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.