Dumak is currently seeking a Database Administrator to join our team.
We offer training and endless support to help you succeed in your role and grow your professional skill set. You would be entering data into our CRM system, developing and maintaining software functions, while gaining professional work experience across Canada and the USA.
Who is Dumak?
Incorporated in 2004, Dumak has rapidly become a leading distributor of industrial packaging, safety and equipment supplies across Canada and in the United States. Dumak is your direct source for all your packaging needs. From small businesses to multinational organizations, we offer service to all. Our same-day delivery services and 100% worry-free product guarantee have made Dumak a leading distributor of packaging products in North America and soon more.
To learn more about our company, visit us at and follow us on Linked In at
- Enter data into the CRM system (Net Suite by Oracle).
- Assist to the maintenance of our Oracle database.
- Review all product codes in the system to ensure accurate records.
- Update all UPCs in the system.
- Track information in our CRM such as weight, images, manufacturing data, etc.
- Ensure all data is clean and well-inputted into the CRM system.
- Proficient technical skills is required
- Experience with previous software systems and database management is an asset
- High-speed internet connection and reliable computer equipment is required
- English comminucation is required
Work Hours: Full-time, Permanent, 8:00AM – 5:00PM (EST)
Location: Remote online
Salary: To be determined (Starting range $15,000 CAD per year)
Languages: English (fluent)