Position: Data Entry Specialist (Temp)
Our client isseeking a diligent and detail-oriented Data Entry Specialist to join our team. In this role, You will be responsible for entering, updating, organizing, and verifying data in various types of documents and databases.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Compare the invoice documents report to check the status of each customer order.
· Responsible for entering data accurately into the respective system without duplicates.
· Provide administrative support by managing customer order details including the order quantity and the order amount by each customer by each SKU on a weekly & Monthly basis.
· Support in ensuring that the customer orders are processed in a timely manner by
communicating with cross-functional teams.
· Ability to confirm orders (pricing validation and shipping window extension if necessary).
· Any required troubleshooting and customer service.
· Collaborate with finance team, warehouse team to investigate any discrepancies.
· The contract is for 1-2 months, and the role is to provide extra support for the company as they transition to a MS system.
· Accurately enter data into systems
· Follow established data program techniques and procedures.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry system.
· Proficiency in using accounting software and Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Green Card
- US Citizen