Posted On 25/10/2023
Work Experience 5+ years
SGD 5000 – SGD 5500
State/Province Central Singapore
This role is expected to conduct onsite observations, waste walks and time-studies to identify the potential improvement opportunities in the process flow. The ability to collect and record data in an organized manner and the ability to produce summary reports are important in this role.
• Perform waste walk and time studies in the data server operations and ensure the accuracy of data as assigned.
• Updating the collected data in the standard formats in excel/gsheet.
• Prepare weekly/bi-weekly summary reports using collected raw data, identified problems and caused, and improvement recommendations
• Any other ongoing tasks related to the current projects
• Ability to stay inside data center floors for prolonged periods (2 hours approx.) each time under some level of machine noise
• Studies complete or ongoing in Diploma/ Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or Logistics
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power Point
• Strong analytical skills, coordination and reporting skills
• Good communication skills to work with different levels of personnel
• Basic understanding on production processes and information flow would be added advantage.