Job title: Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (Remote)
Job description: We are an innovative company working to eliminate bias in the hiring process and match candidates with teams they will be successful working in. We have built the worlds first Automated Hiring Platform, leveraging a combination of psychology and AI, to ensure companies hire the best candidates and the best fit for their culture.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will help execute against the product vision and strategy and work collaboratively in a fully autonomous, cross-functional product team. Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer, youll ideate and execute on the technical implementation of our core product. Collaboration, innovation, and speed are core aspects of this role.
What You Need for this Position
– You have 6+ years of full-stack software engineering experience, preferably at a
– You are confident working with SQL databases and Object Relational Mapping
(ORM) PostgreSQL/ActiveRecord experience is a plus
– You are passionate about technology and stay up to date with the latest trends
– You are a true creative technologist – aiming to solve user problems in innovative ways leveraging the latest technology
What’s In It for You
– 4-day work week!
– Equity options
– Healthcare, dental, and vision
– Fully remote company
– Receive a MacBook and financial assistance to craft your most comfortable
– Bi-annual company trips designed to foster relationships, creativity and having fun!
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Austin Massey
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $150000 – 180000 per year