Job title: Emergency Room Technician
Company: CommonSpirit Health
Job description: At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Department: Pain Management
- Hours/Pay Period: 40
Requisition ID 2022-264181 Employment Type Part Time Hours/Pay Period 40 Shift Day Weekly Schedule Monday-Friday (8:00 am – 5:00 PM) Remote No Category Staff Nurse
Saint Joseph East is a 217-bed full-service community hospital located in the rapidly growing southeastern section of Lexington Kentucky. We provide care for patients in Fayette and surrounding counties. At Saint Joseph East ambulatory surgery 24-hour emergency care and womenâs health services are supported through a vast array of inpatient and outpatient program. Additional specialty services include Heart Care Breast Care Sleep Care and Weight Loss Surgery. CHI Saint Joseph Health supports 5000 active employees 8 hospitals specialty clinics and a Medical Group with more than 200 locations across Central and Eastern KY. CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
- Assumes responsibility for acquiring knowledge and skills necessary for patient care in the identified practice setting.
- Performs assessment and analyzes patient problems and conditions using critical decisioning to determine need for standard, urgent or emergent interventions.
- Implements and/or modifies plan of care using assessment data, standards of care and evidence based practice inclusive of nursing care coordination, appropriate patient and family education, and discharge planning. Facilitates interdisciplinary partnership in patient care.
- Integrates ethical provisions in nursing practice and delivers care in a manner that preserves and protects patient autonomy, dignity and rights.
- Administers medications, IV therapy, and treatments in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Required Education for Staff Job Levels Current RN license in the State of Kentucky, BSN preferred.
- Required Licensure and Certifications Current RN license in the State of Kentucky. BLS required.Â
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.Â
Reveal Full Job Details
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing – then you have found your career fit with us!
âOur hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.â â Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Pain Management at CHI Saint Joseph East?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Location: Berea, KY
Job date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 04:14:16 GMT