Job title: B2B Marketing Manager
Company: Comma Insurance
Job description: Position Description:
Were seeking an experienced B2B marketer to join our Agency Growth team. Comma Insurance is part insurgent in an established industry and part start-up in scale/growth stage. Our mission is to change how people buy insurance, but more importantly, how new agencies are owned, launched, and managed. Comma Insurance works in the real estate space exclusively with top producers: Loan Originators, Builders, and Realtors. Our agency owners are focused on providing value to their clients and love to help people. Its a unique, exciting, and recession-proof model everyone needs insurance. Endorsed by high-profile investors and industry influencers; were poised to scale and its time to expand our team to include a B2B marketing specialist.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the B2B Marketing Manager will lead the effort for B2B demand generation and marketing funnel optimization. Using both outbound and inbound marketing tactics you will help grow our pipeline and contribute to overall company revenue. You will be attracting site traffic to www.whycomma.com, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads into sales conversations
- Lead the effort to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs, and Opportunities.
- Own the relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience and educates our prospects (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, videos, infographics, etc.).
- Attend industry-related events and lead the effort to create a remarkable impression.
- Help our evangelists promote our cause.
- Work with our awesome agency owners to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Work with a Sales Enablement Specialist to customize content for specific prospects, etc.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge and Education Requirements –
- At least a high school diploma (or equivalent) required
- Bachelors Degree in Related Marketing or Business Field
- 1-3 Years of relevant B2B/Marketing experience (does not have to be within the insurance industry)
- Operates with a high degree of integrity
- A genuine desire to help people
- Valid Driver’s License (or alternate, reliable means of transportation)
Skills and Abilities –
- Experience in end-to-end B2B marketing, as the owner of the B2B marketing funnel, you must know what makes it generate customers.
- Proficiency in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Leadership experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Successful candidates must operate with analytical mastery and able to extract meaning from data and to create buyer-centric content.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
What We Offer:
- Flexible work environment with some remote work days
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Competitive Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Career development and advancement opportunities within a growing company
You Should Apply If:
- You are looking for a career path which allows you to contribute in a world-class team environment
- You enjoy speaking with people and helping them address their insurance needs
- You are able to adapt your work tactics toward proven business processes
- You operate with a high degree of personal initiative, and thrive on your ability to resolve challenges
- You want to work for a growing company that promotes flexibility and work-life balance
Based and headquartered in Oklahoma City, Comma Insurance was established in 2014 as a single independent insurance company that refused to be the big-box insurance company. We serve customers with integrity, compassion, and excellence, delivering quality service for our clients, partners, and colleagues. With over 100 five-star reviews, our clients love us because we take real, tangible steps to put them first. In 2020, armed with an attractive, proven business model, we expanded our industry impact by offering agency ownership to top-producing real estate professionals. Since then, now in 17 states, weve experienced 300% new agency growth. If you are looking to challenge yourself, collaborate with an amazing team, and enjoy helping grow a company apply today and join our winning team!
Expected salary: $50000 – 65000 per year
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Job date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 05:00:54 GMT