Job title: Sr. Account Executive, Cloud Technology
Job description: Job description
ClearScale is a leading cloud systems integration company and AWS Premier Consulting Partner providing a wide range of cloud services including cloud consulting, architecture design, migration, automation, application development, and managed services. We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-size businesses, and startups across various verticals and market segments succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud transformation projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative solutions using cutting-edge cloud technologies. ClearScale is growing rapidly and there is a high demand for the services we provide; e.g. Migrations, Big Data, Containerization, Serverless Infrastructure, Microservices, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps and more.
The Sr. Account Executive is a front-line sales member, contacting potential customers to understand their needs and to discuss the products and services that ClearScale provides. You will positively influence the buying behavior of prospective customers by using effective opening and needs-based consultative selling techniques. You will help close qualified leads and be a quota-carrying sales team member.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of sales qualified opportunities;
- Consistently hit daily activity goals, including calls and e-mails;
- Serves as the expert liaison to ClearScale’s partners for more advanced information regarding product, services, transitions, promotions, and processes;
- Qualify and quantify sales potential, schedule appointments, and guide potential customers to the next phase of the sales process;
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives for prospective accounts;
- Drive key brand programs, plays, specialty programs, launch activities with partners;
- Communicate incentive programs and promos and channel marketing programs;
- Research, prospect, and qualify leads daily;
- Speak about ClearScale products via phone, e-mail, or presentation to create sales opportunities;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support successful campaigns;
- Develop new lead channels.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a high-energy self-starter attitude.
- Analytical and creative thinking with a desire to seek more knowledge.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Exceptional relationship management with influencing parties.
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-directed, disciplined, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to collaborate and work under pressure in a fast-paced organization.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy and accountability.
- In-depth experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of progressive B2B sales experience.
- Experience in technical sales
- Experience selling services
- Strong team player who can build strong working relationships, collaborate effectively across multiple levels of leadership and stakeholder groups including product, marketing, and sales teams.
- Experience selling AWS cloud infrastructure (OR) knowledgeable in cloud infrastructure such as migrations, DevOps methodologies, application development, etc. (preferred, not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary; Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to build a leadership career in the fast-growing Cloud industry with an industry leader.
- Collaborative, high-energy culture
- 100% distributed workforce – everyone works from home!
- Learning opportunities
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 04:23:21 GMT