Job title: New Product Strategy Senior Advisor – Work from home – Evernorth
Job description: Job Summary
As the New Product Strategy Senior Advisor, you will support the development and implementation of business and product strategies to maximize growth: margin, operational savings and/ audience-specific adoption targets within Clinical, Data and Provider Solutions, a key component of Evernorth, Inc strategy. Working on the CDPS Product team, you will be responsible for new product development for Changing Behaviors , market and segment research and analysis, competitive assessment product definition, and price positioning strategies to ensure our products deliver superior value. The Product Strategy Senior Advisor will partner with key matrix partners to determine appropriate strategies to create new products and drive goals.
An ideal person in this role will be customer and margin – obsessed; they will strive to identify new opportunities, resolve pain points with product strategies and solutions by distinct customer segment. In addition, a solid candidate will have prior experience in strategic planning, competitive analysis, product development, positioning, value articulation and business case development. Curiosity and the drive to search for answers is critical for success. Additionally creativity through product ideation and development is crucial. Success will be achieved through healthy collaboration, proactive partnerships with areas/individuals such as:
- Member Experience
- IT Teams e.g. Big Data, Digital and Platform
- Data, Analytic and Intervention Solutions
- Physician Engagement
- Government & Regulatory
- Account Management
- Cigna Ventures
- Supply Chain
- ESI Pharmacy
- Accredo and others
This position is with Evernorth, a new business within the Cigna Corporation.
- Lead new concept development
- Define new product concepts
- Champion a new concept product roadmap
- Develop environmental analysis for new concepts including market factors, competitive landscape etc.
- Work with business managers to identify value and monetization strategies (margin, etc)
- Create business cases (lean canvases) to accelerate buy-in and gain funding to support new products
- Act as main point of contact between key internal stakeholders and potential external partners for solutioning or socialization
- Pull subject matter experts in to conversations as necessary
- Work with a product marketing manager to create sales and marketing collateral
- Develop metrics & track success of initiatives
- Create workflows/mock-ups that envision the future state of the new product concept
- Support other team initiatives including Data Analytic and Intervention Solutions, Health Information Interoperability, ePrescribing, ePrior Auth, and medical benefits integration
- Master’s in Business Administration, Bioinformatics or Engineering with at 5+ years relevant experience in product management, consulting, digital product marketing, or healthcare preferred
- Knowledge of business analysis and strategic planning frameworks, market research/planning, product management / product development or consulting preferred
- Demonstrated product management and data analysis skills
- Effective communication with internal and external individuals in various functional areas and at various levels of management
- Excellent presentation development skills, including slide composition and documentation
- Solid analytical, planning, problem identification and resolution skills required
- Advanced PowerPoint, MS Excel, SQL and financial modeling skills are highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel ~10%
This role is Flex/WFH which allows most work to be performed at home or on occasion at a Cigna office location. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.
ABOUT EVERNORTH, INC.
Evernorth creates and connects premier health services offerings, including benefits management, pharmacy, care solutions, insights, and intelligence. With an open approach to partnering across the health care landscape, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions for health plans, employers and government programs. Evernorth capabilities are powered by our family of companies, including Express Scripts, Accredo, eviCore and MDLIVE, along with holistic Evernorth platforms and solutions that elevate health and drive progress for people and businesses. All Evernorth solutions are serviced and provided by or through operating affiliates of Evernorth Health, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cigna Corporation, or third-party partners. Learn more at Evernorth.com .
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of 101,100 – 168,500 USD / yearly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That’s why you’ll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit Life at Cigna .
Evernorth, Cigna Corporation’s health services segment, exists to elevate health for all. We’re building on our legacy and redefining health care as we know it. Unbiased in how we think, we create without limitation. We partner without constraints, deliver value differently and act in the interest of humanity. Solving across silos, closing gaps in care, and empowering clients, customers, and people everywhere to move onward and upward. When you work with us, you’ll be empowered to solve the problems others don’t, won’t or can’t. Join us. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] for support. Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.
Expected salary: $101100 – 168500 per year
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Job date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 23:17:11 GMT