Job title: Data Measurement & Reporting Sr. Analyst
Job description: Data Measurement & Reporting Sr. Analyst
The Sales Effectiveness team works collaboratively to support our Sales Partners with business-critical reporting, value add insights and data. We are flexible and ready to prioritize when required. Ultimately, we want to help Sales to sell more and sell better. If you are someone who excels in data extraction and analysis, collaborating very closely with key stakeholders and always looking for opportunities for efficiency gains then this is the role for you.
We are an evolving team with a combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, fun and incredible growth opportunities. Through dashboard building and reporting, deep-dive never seen before analysis and close communication with other teams you will enable our Sales Partners to advise their clients to make smarter, better and more lucrative decisions.
- Collaborate with sales partners to develop reports for all sales channels and business leadership to monitor and assess the quantity and quality of sales
- Develop templates and dashboards as necessary to facilitate the above and create scalability, ease of use or replication and consolidation
- Partner with the Business Analytics team to ensure close collaboration for requests to reduce redundancies, leverage expertise
- Leverage tools such as Tableau to improve visuals and “storytelling” of data
- Provide analysis and summarize data using strong SQL and Excel skills
- Understand the importance of putting controls in place for data validation and consistently quality checking data
- Create in depth analytical information on an ad-hoc basis as needed
- Demonstrate productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent amount of work experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Tableau (Use advanced features e.g. parameters, sets, filters, and forecasting to build a range of charts and to analyze a variety of data types. Create appealing dashboards that make it easy for users to explore data and gain insights.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel (i.e. Pivot Tables, V Lookup, Macro creation)
- Intermediate to advanced skills pulling and manipulating large and complex datasets using SQL required
- Strong attention to detail, professionalism and presentation delivery
- Experience working with stakeholders to understand objectives and turning that into meaningful analysis
- Perform ad-hoc exploration of data to highlight business opportunities.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities and ability to work with abstract information
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to integrate with people across different teams within the organization in a remote environment
- Strong time management and planning capabilities.
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of 57,800 – 96,300 USD / yearly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That’s why you’ll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit .
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] for support. Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.
Expected salary: $57800 – 96300 per year
Job date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:16:55 GMT