- 3+ years of analytical experience in category management, retail or wholesale general business or financial analysis experience required Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Nielsen and IRI data sources and their application a plus
- Skilled with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint) Skills/ Abilities:
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work across vast amounts of data from different data sources.
- Strong quantitative skills, with the ability to compile and analyze data.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Must be systems-oriented, enjoy work with new tools, and be a self-motivated and detail-oriented learner.
- Ability to present results of analysis, data models, and other projects to management in a concise and professional manner.
Physical environment/ demands:
- Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment in the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.