Job title: Digital Marketing Manger
Company: Carrie Rikon & Associates
Job description: Digital Marketing Manger in the Detroit area wanted. Service or Corporate world Not Agency.
Industry: Pond Supply Store
- 75% WFH, 25% onsite, majority of their team will be WFH
- 100K -120K salary depending on experience
- Reports to Marketing Director as part of the marketing department
- Manage 1-4 people
Do you prefer a professional workplace where the focus is on details and getting things “right”? You are concerned with accuracy and like to have the necessary training to become an expert. Do you like to face challenges and make decisions on your own? You’re a decisive self-starter with the competitive drive to win.
Is this you? Then we need you as our Digital Marketing Manager! See the details of the position below.
With a strong focus in new customer acquisition and customer retention, this position is the key to future growth. This position will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing paid and organic search engine marketing activities and will be on the forefront of new search technologies. The ideal candidate must possess a keen understanding of paid search. There is a family dynamic at our company that extends to the customer as we strive to give them the highest quality service possible.
Here are some examples of work your day would include:
- Manage, grow and develop the digital marketing team
- Be a strategic member of the marketing team; working with the VP to develop and implement overall marketing strategies for DTC and B2B markets to increase customer acquisition, retention and profitability
- Oversee day-to-day activities including SEM, SEO, display advertising, social media and email marketing including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review and optimization of campaigns
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Be an expert in paid search and stay abreast of new technologies in the search and overall digital space
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience for paid search campaigns
- Become a product expert within our market, understand the hot issues and new developments
- Collaborate cross-departmentally on new releases and product launches
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the marketing team
- Collaborate with the ecommerce team to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Staying current with new advances in search engine marketing, competitive landscape, keyword research and, overall digital space
- Collaborate with agencies and/or other vendors when required
Don’t know about ponds? That’s ok! You’ll be trained to be proficient in your job. We utilize an interactive combination of hands-on and visual training to ensure everyone has a full understanding of our company’s proactive approach to pond management.
To be successful in this role, you need to have a certain amount of knowledge and skills:
- 3-5 years in a Digital Marketing Management role; leading and developing a team
- 5+ years of experience in overseeing and monitoring paid search campaigns and KPIs
- 2+ years in social media or digital execution
- Deep understanding of analytical tools, approaches and methodologies for customer acquisition (A/B testing, funnel analysis, email drip campaigns, etc)
- Fluency in paid search including Google Shopping/AdWords and Bing Ads
- Requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Expert in Google Analytics (or other analytics software), conversion tracking, e-commerce, and the interplay of PPC/SEO and local search.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, creating of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing and analytics. This person should continually add value to the organization beyond their day-to-day tasks.
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $120000 per year
Location: Detroit, MI
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 04:25:37 GMT