Cardinal Health, with over 1300 employees in Canada, is an essential link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products to healthcare facilities and medical professionals across the country.
We are looking for positive and team-oriented individual to join our dynamic Order Intelligence and Management Team. Join our Order Intelligence and Management Team make an impact by providing customer front-line excellence support by servicing internal and external clients in the Health Care industry. The Order Entry Clerk will be responsible to process customer orders, addressing order issues, rejections using GHX and JDE as well as new customer set-up. Our busy and time sensitive processing of orders require working with several department, proper communication, and the monitoring of several inboxes.
Contract duration: 1 year
For more information on what it is like to work for us, please watch this video: Cardinal Health – Wings (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA4HVn5g5DI) .
Your Contributions to the Organization will be :
- Answering and responding to customer inquiries with urgency, entering orders accurately and efficiently to meet requited cut off times and deadlines
- Verifying order accuracy and making corrections when required
- Adapting to new assignments and a fast pace changing environment
- Working with the team to accomplish related results as needed
- Creating a legendary customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing success of Cardinal Health Canada Other duties as required in order to maximize customer relationships by providing consistent responsive information
This Job might be for you if:
- You’re fluent in French and English, written and oral
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience in data entry
- You possess excellent computer and communication skills
- You’ve proven multi-tasking and self-driven
- You’re motivated to learning new software, JD Edwards and GHX experience is preferred
- You enjoy monitoring high volume transmissions and working independently
- You’re comfortable working with different computer applications simultaneously
- Post-Secondary Education preferred
- Cardinal Health Canada is dedicated to the health and safety of its employees, customers and communities. Pursuant to this, we have implemented several COVID-19 safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (subject to reasonable accommodation for grounds protected under human rights legislation).
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people and persons with disabilities.
Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a “Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.