Job title: Card Services Specialist I
Company: South State Bank
Job description: Description :
Ensures compliance with South State Holdings, Inc. Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other operating procedures. The successful candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude and be comfortable in a changing environment. This position monitors reports and uses procedures and best judgement to identify unethical or illegal behavior by customers or team members.
Must follow the policies and procedures of South State Bank exercising competency, courtesy, and concern for the development of the bank. To maintain a complete and systematic set of records of Debit card transactions.
· Support over 700,000 card accounts.
· Provide great customer service to internal and external customers.
· Follow OCC and Regulatory Guidelines.
· Comply with all Audit and Compliance Requirements.
· Navigate all necessary bank operating systems efficiently.
· Positive attitude toward coworkers, company, and job.
· Process Debit Card requests.
· Accurate verification of all Debit Card requests.
· Meet Goals and Daily Service Level Agreements as set by Management.
· Answer basic phone and email questions in a professional and courteous manner.
· Ability to Problem Solve.
· Monitor employee activity reports for process and procedure accuracy.
· Assist in resolving client complaints in an effective manner.
· Assist with small projects.
· Ensure compliance with all bank policies.
· Complete compliance training, adheres to all anti-money laundering guidelines and procedures, and all regulatory requirements.
· Accepts and performs other duties as determined to be essential.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Good Organizational skills.
· Should be result driven, motivated, and ability to work in a team environment or independently.
· Must work well under pressure while maintaining composure and meeting deadlines.
· Function harmoniously with management and peers.
· Accurately multi-task/prioritize with excellent time management.
· Work in a fast-paced environment with an influx of calls.
· Must be efficient and maintain accurate records.
· Adjust to a rapidly changing environment.
· Possess Excellent ability to retain knowledge and have great data entry skills.
· Perform at a consistent rate with accuracy.
· Greet internal and external clients eagerly and graciously.
· Dedicated to accomplishing departmental goals.
· Good Problem-solving and communication skills.
Qualifications, Education, and Certification Requirements
· Education: High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
· Previous banking and ATM/Debit Card experience preferred.
· Experience with Fiserv Premier and Fiserv EFT is preferred.
Required annual compliance training, New Employee Orientation, and others as required by Management.
Must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time. Must be able to effectively access and interpret information on computer screens, documents, reports, and identify customers.
This position may be in-person in a cubicle environment, remote, or hybrid. Telecommuting roles, no matter if hybrid or 100% full time telecommuting, must have a secure home office environment that is free from background noise and distractions. They must also have a reliable private internet connection that is not supplied by use of cellular data (hot spot). Cable or fiber connections are preferred. Requirements are subject to change, as new systems and technology is delivered.
Location: North Charleston, SC
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 07:57:27 GMT