Job title: LPN NEEDED FOR PEDIATRIC HOME CARE CASE
Company: BrightStar Care
Job description: Join a leader in the home health care industry. Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care as a nurse is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you!
BrightStar is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses for a long term private duty nursing case for a pediatric patient in home and to attend school with him. No trach/vent experience necessary. 12 hour shifts (6am-6pm) shifts open three days a week, MWF
- Competitive hourly wages, with weekly pay & direct-deposit
- Paid Time Off
- One to one patient care.
- 401k w/ company matching
- Health Benefit options
- Work for a Joint Commission accredited agency
Position Job Duties:
- Perform care as defined by client’s individual Plan of Care and within scope of state’s nurse practice act.
- Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes.
- Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill.
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Current and unrestricted LPN license in Pennsylvania
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US.
- Clean background and criminal record.
- Recent Physical and 2-Step PPD/Chest X-Ray on record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location: Saylorsburg, PA