Job title: CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: BrightStar Care
Job description: Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant looking for immediate work in Chicago’s Northern suburbs? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay and flexible work shifts that fit your schedule? We’ve got the job for you!
BrightStar Care North Suburban is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants join our team. At BrightStar Care, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition you deserve. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care North Suburban employees uphold A Higher Standard.
At BrightStar Care, we value each of our team members and care about their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class support for our employees.
CNA Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay starting at $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Unique employee bonus programs
- Mileage reimbursement for client transportation
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Home care or Facility shifts available
- Free online continuing education
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity to learn the breadth of senior care
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments, with a diversity of client conditions
- Weekday, weekend and evening opportunities, both in-home and facility-based
- Assist with personal care such as bathing, dressing, ambulation, and transfers
- Accompany clients to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Assist client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- Perform light housekeeping, such as laundry, meal prep and keeping clients’ homes tidy
- Minimum one (1) year of documented caregiver, home care assistance experience is required
- Current and Valid CNA Certification in the state of Illinois
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Proof of COVID 19 vaccination, or willingness to become vaccinated
- Driver’s license with insured and reliable automobile and proof of insurance are highly desirable
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and communicate effectively
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are strongly considering candidates with experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
BrightStar Care North Suburban is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Apply today to learn more about becoming a Caregiver with BrightStar Care North Suburban!
Expected salary: $17 – 20 per hour
Job date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 04:19:18 GMT